3.5

It's not really a "50% off sale" when Roaman's inflates their prices by 250%!Items I looked at buying yesterday were listed at fair prices, however, Roaman's announced it's "50% Off Sale" starting today and I noticed the prices of every item I put in my cart were 250% what they were advertised at yesterday!

For example: A scarf was marked $9.99 yesterday and today because of their 50% off sale, it's listed at $24.99. Even with 50% off, todays "sale" price is $12.50, which is $2.50 MORE than the original price of $9.99 just yesterday. Who are they kidding?

They're not having a 50% OFF Sale, they're having a 25% INCREASE Sale!CONSUMERS BEWARE of this sale tactic.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of roamans online order. Roamans needs to "stop misleading consumers by over inflating your regular prices during "50% off sales". have integrity. be honrable and fair with pricing. a sale should truly be a "sale" not a way to increase profits!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned roamans online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Roamans.

Had an Experience with Roamans?

Comments