1. purchased a coat for a Christmas present. Was to get "free 1st time shipping" but computer would not take it - rep said could not do it, email

customer service.

2. emailed that NEXT item would be shipped free - snippy

3. coat was crooked on all sleeves; lopsided - ruined the gift

4. called and rep said would send free shipping return label

5. credit card was charged an additional 9.99 for this "free" return

6. email complaint will not go through

7. COmplaints all over internet - should have heeded but my sister loved this coat.... UGH - no quality control would have passed this

Had an Experience with Roamans?

Comments

Carnegie, Pennsylvania, United States #616174

1.The FIRST free shipping was to occur when I entered the product code from the "sign up for emails free shipping on first order".

The order would not accept it.

2. There was NO return label. When I called the rep said she would send a FREE SHIPPING RETURN LABEL SINCE I HAD ALREADY PAID $10 FOR A DAMAGED PRODUCT...REPEAT.... THE SLEEVES WERE 2 different sizes and one was RUFFLED.

I used the FREE RETURN DAMAGED label and was CHARGED ANOTHER 10 when they stole it from my credit. FYI THe postmaster told me to think twice about ROAMANS.. a frequent return company. He had other compliants.

I am glad for you that you were not cheated by Roamans.Judging by the internet comments, you are among the lucky few.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #602998

Did Roaman's say free shipping or paid return label, so that you wouldn't have to stand in line in whatever place you decided to use for returning the coat.If you read the paperwork, that came with the coat, it should have included a paid return label, which you could use that label on the return package and then just drop it off where ever you chose to, be it the post office or UPS.

Then Roaman's in turn deducts the amount of shipping from your refund. So I am wondering which they told you.

There is a place on the Roaman's web site under the description for each item where people can give their opinion of the item.I order from Roaman's on a regular basis and have never had any trouble with returns and I don't bother calling them, I just use the return shipping label so that I can stick the package down at the end of the hallway in my apartment building and the mail person will pick it up, or else sometimes I drop it off at a UPS package store, and willingly pay what they deduct from my refund for the convenience.