I purchased a faux Mongolian fur-trimmed leather coat from Roamans for Christmas.It was beautiful in the catalog and on the website.

When it arrived I was flabbergasted. The "fur" was matted and looked like a rat had drowned and been used to trim the coat. I called Roamans and made arrangements to return the coat and send me another. The second coat was as bad as the first.

Now I discover that I now have been charged for TWO COATSI called Roamans to inquire as to how I could recondition the fur. I was told to use a steam iron (DON'T DO THIS). I was then told that the gentleman would send this information to QC. However they would not contact me with any information.

I, then researched Mongolian fur and Mongolian faux fur. I learned that the ONE thing that you do not want to do is DO NOT WRAP ANY FUR OR FAUX FUR IN PLASTIC. Then I spoke to the owner of a very successful retail furrier. She stated plainly NEVER WRAP THE COAT IN PLASTIC.

You probably figured this out. The coat came very compactly wrapped in PLASTIC. Roamans informed me that the third party seller sends these coats wrapped in PLASTIC. I've always been happy with the Roamans' service and merchandise prior to this situation.

I will NEVER BUY A COAT FROM ROAMANS.

I hope this review saves someone else grief and inconvenience.

Had an Experience with Roamans?

Comments