I don't usually order from Roaman's.I bought a sweater from them, I read all the reviews and bought a size small, which was suppose to be a size 12.

The sweater was huge and was of poor quality so I sent it back. I did not use their return shipping label and printed out my own shipping label thru USPS. The shipping costs was a $1.00 cheaper than using their return label. They received the item back in 3 days because I shipped it by priority mail.

So not only did they charge me for my original shipping costs which I am the one who paid them to ship my item but also charged me for their return label. My total charge for the sweater was $33.99 with shipping cost. They only refunded me back $22.49. I am going to make a complaint to PayPal.

Raoman's has no right charging the customer twice for shipping cost. I AM THE ONE WHO PAID YOU TO SHIP MY ITEM TO ME.

They are nothing but a RIP OFF clothing catalogue.Consumer's BEWARE!!!!

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of sweater from Roamans. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Roamans to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Roamans for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Roamans?

Comments