I order a swimsuits returned for exchange and it has been over 35 days and it's lost with there carrier.I called send email just a lot of run around.

Then my concern is that I was convince to put my credit card info on the back of the return form customer service said it would move faster when getting my merchandise and know it's lost I am very upset. Then I call and they said they will credit me the money but yet they charged my card knowing that there item was lost with the label they provide.

Why charge my card and then I have to wait for the credit to come in when ever that is that makes no sense.Ladies think twice before ordering from Roaman's very bad customer service

Had an Experience with Roamans?

Comments

Valdosta, Georgia, United States #1248095

I've returned my item (poor workmaship)more then 30 days ago and the company claims it was never received.Maybe I did not follow the return procedure completely?

Possible. It's been a while, my memory is not as good anymore and I never return the items.My problem is the customer service lady, who made me feel like I try to scam the company.

She told me I've been changing my story when I simply tried to retract (remember) what could have gone wrong with my return.Bad attitude and not handling the customer with respect.My first purchase is my last.

renata walker