I ordered boots for me and my sister..same size same width.The boots were real cute but did not fit properly on neither of us.

Were big girls..bbws ;) anyway I called to return the boots and asked about the prepaid label and shipping costs. I was told the first time I called they don't give out a shipping label but I could go to the post office and pay for the shipping costs and I would be reimbursed for the shipping costs. I got the box out to them-paid the shipping costs ($13)and something told me to call the rep AFTER and confirm the shipping costs situation. I KNOW I SHOULD HAVE got a second opinion BEFORE I mailed out the boots..BELIEVE I'm kicking myself in the pants for this!!!LOL Anyway the second rep I spoked to say there is a prepaid label and they do not reimburse for any shipping costs I pay.

I felt like screaming!!! These people have a bunch of MORONS working for them and they should get their *** straight!!!!! Like I want to pay $13 bucks to send shoes back..Get the f*** outta here. I am trying to see if they will reimburse for ANY shipping costs currently.

I hope they do but if they don't I WILL NEVER..REPEAT NEVER SHOP FROM THEM AGAIN..EVER.ROAMAN'S SUCKS BIG TIME!!

Had an Experience with Roamans?

Comments

Doylestown, Pennsylvania, United States #809419

I sympathize with the complainer on shipping issues and returns but using profanity when dealing with the public in business or otherwise never pays off...I know this by experience as I too was.very " passionate" as a younger person and used inappropriate language when dealing with the public....it NEVER paid off...I only succeeded when I spoke intelligently and calmly...being angry only makes the other side defensive...you can show that you're extremely displeased without losing it...all that accomplishes is your behavior becomes the focus..take it from a wise old owl