I applied for a credit card only because the catalog said I would receive free return shipping and 10 dollars off my order.After seeing the poor quality of their clothing items I canceled the remaining items on back order.

Returned everything except the one shirt that fell apart in the wash because their return policy states once it is washed they will not take it back. Paid my full balance of $19.49, for a shirt that cost 15.99 plus shipping. The bill was mailed 6 days before the due date, they cashed the check 4 days after the due date. Then two weeks later I received a bill for an additional $19.49 as a late fee.

Customer service does not respond to e-mails, phone calls are unanswered. I was charged a late fee for the total price I just paid. The clothing is not quality, the orders are always on back order. Went to the website and selected do not send emails or catalogs which seemed to increase after selecting this option.

Would never buy from Roaman's again!No quality, no customer service, No stars!

This person wrote the review because of "most of the above. quality&service" of roamans customer care from Roamans. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $39 and wants Roamans to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Roamans for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Roamans?

Comments