This is my second encounter with this company and I am not pleased. Never was. My first ever order doesn't even appear on my account history on the site.
Recently I returned an order in early December and tracked it via the tracking number on the order invoice sheet. Not to mention I also received another customer's invoice order sheet with mine. NOT PROFESSIONAL AT ALL. According to tracking my order was returned/delivered on the 10th of December. When I first called about it, a rep told me they had received my order and I should see a refund by the end of that week.
I called again (over a month later) and it was as if the rep couldn't hear me on the other line, repeating "hello..." I heard her quite clearly. I was tossed over to another rep who said they had received the order today 01/10/2013 (which is a month later) and that is has not been processed. It takes a WHOLE MONTH to process a returned order? Really?
According to their site a refund "check" is issued the same week and if by credit, allow for 1-2 billing statements to appear. Will my refund be issued next month? My returned order is not even in their system when I spoke to yet another customer service rep today.
This company seems unorganized, if not shady and sketchy, about returns and refunds. I'm considering taking further action against this company about my refund.
I WOULD NOT recommend Roaman's to anyone. I've only ever ordered shoes, but I obviously returned one pair and only kept the other because I didn't want to deal with the hassle of returning the order. The quality is poor to average. The customer service is average. Returning an order and receiving a refund is a definite hassle because apparently it takes FOREVER to process a return.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a 10X diopter magnifier florescent hobby desk lamp from eHobbyTools several years ago on eBay. When it arrived I was instantly concerned about replacing the circular florescent bulb..."
- "Ordered a Mother's Day bundle that came with shampoo and conditioner. Gave it to my mom who didn't open the box until a couple months later. Turns out the conditioner..."
- "I bought many thousands of dollars worth of merchandise when Aliexpress was accepting Paypal. Of my hundreds of orders two of them were canceled because the seller could not ship...."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "After two months of use the paint on the bottom of the oven started cracking and flaking off. Frigidaire/Electrolux refused to warranty the oven. They sent a local..."
- "$99 Brake Job?? Forget about it !! Classic auto repair scam artists, bait & switch...they tear down your wheels/brakes, THEN start claiming all these things that are wrong....hey,..."
- "Had 27 windows and wraps done on 3.23.16. The job was so bad that an executive named Larry came to the house and assured me it would be fixed right,..."