This is my second encounter with this company and I am not pleased. Never was. My first ever order doesn't even appear on my account history on the site.
Recently I returned an order in early December and tracked it via the tracking number on the order invoice sheet. Not to mention I also received another customer's invoice order sheet with mine. NOT PROFESSIONAL AT ALL. According to tracking my order was returned/delivered on the 10th of December. When I first called about it, a rep told me they had received my order and I should see a refund by the end of that week.
I called again (over a month later) and it was as if the rep couldn't hear me on the other line, repeating "hello..." I heard her quite clearly. I was tossed over to another rep who said they had received the order today 01/10/2013 (which is a month later) and that is has not been processed. It takes a WHOLE MONTH to process a returned order? Really?
According to their site a refund "check" is issued the same week and if by credit, allow for 1-2 billing statements to appear. Will my refund be issued next month? My returned order is not even in their system when I spoke to yet another customer service rep today.
This company seems unorganized, if not shady and sketchy, about returns and refunds. I'm considering taking further action against this company about my refund.
I WOULD NOT recommend Roaman's to anyone. I've only ever ordered shoes, but I obviously returned one pair and only kept the other because I didn't want to deal with the hassle of returning the order. The quality is poor to average. The customer service is average. Returning an order and receiving a refund is a definite hassle because apparently it takes FOREVER to process a return.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My daughter plugged in her Scentsy plug in warmer and when she flicked the on switch a spark flew out of the switch and the switch and her hand were..."
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "This is a terrible company who promises professional reliable service but who delivers appalling "agents" to pick up and deliver your goods. They demand a deposit up front that they..."
- "I too have been scammed out of thousands of dollars from this company. It is the scam of the Century. Here in Birmingham, Alabama.......they ask for your State I.d. so..."
- "$99 Brake Job?? Forget about it !! Classic auto repair scam artists, bait & switch...they tear down your wheels/brakes, THEN start claiming all these things that are wrong....hey,..."
- "Instant Bulk SMTP Instant Bulk SMTP is an outgoing email service that will allow you to send emails from your email address either you have your own software or you don’t..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."