I loved the boots that I order my legs are plus size and I needed wide calf.the only problem is that on lower part the boot needs to be wider on ankles.

if we have plus calf our ankles are larger also. please make correction and this will be a plus with the company. I have been ordering with this company for atleast 10 years. many in the family also have been ordering with you all as well.

every spring, summer, and fall collection I make a habit of ordering.

this has really help with the prices as well as comfort.please make the adjust to the ankle in your wide boots

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with quality and i loved the style and selection. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of roamans boots. Roamans needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned roamans boots in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Roamans.

Had an Experience with Roamans?

Comments

Promgirl - Dress Review from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Dresslily - I asked to cancel my order and get a refund, they didn't listen Dresslily "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..." Read more Roamans - BEWARE of Roaman's "50% Off Sale" ... which is really a 25% PRICE INCREASE! Roamans "It's not really a "50% off sale" when Roaman's inflates their prices by 250%! Items I looked at buying yesterday were listed at fair prices, however, Roaman's announced it's "50%..." Read more Modlily - NOT CASHMERE Modlily "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more